News» Go to news main
Team Health Sciences win 2018 Dal Health Fun Run Challenge
At the Homecoming President's Fun Run on September 29, reigning champs Team Health Sciences took the coveted Dal Health Fun Run Challenge trophy for the second year in a row. Not only did the Team have a great turn out on the day, but they also won the video challenge with their rendition of "Eye of the Tiger."
Team Health Administration took second place, and were also the most improved team of the year.
Thanks to all who came out and made the Fun Run a great success. Start planning for next year! (Nick Pearce Photos)
- Profiles in Leadership: Dr. Marion Brown
- Dal Health researchers create innovative new app
- In Memoriam: Patti Melanson
- Connecting with nature may encourage women & girls to stay active
- Dal Health researchers and partners launch ACCESS cancer study
- Dal Health researcher Dr. Margot Latimer coauthors new research published in CMAJ
- Celebrating a new home
- A Two‑Way Street: Nursing Students from Dal and Tanzania's Muhimbili University Benefit from a Long‑Standing Partnership