News» Go to news main
Team Health Sciences win 2018 Dal Health Fun Run Challenge
At the Homecoming President's Fun Run on September 29, reigning champs Team Health Sciences took the coveted Dal Health Fun Run Challenge trophy for the second year in a row. Not only did the Team have a great turn out on the day, but they also won the video challenge with their rendition of "Eye of the Tiger."
Team Health Administration took second place, and were also the most improved team of the year.
Thanks to all who came out and made the Fun Run a great success. Start planning for next year! (Nick Pearce Photos)
- True Grit?
- It's a wrap: Dal Health convocation 2019
- Making a difference in people’s lives
- A vital part of the journey
- BScN Grads lead their class in planting hope
- A passion for helping people
- From the Dal campus to a rewarding career
- Dal Health (Nursing) PhD Candidate Martha Paynter named as 2019 Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholar