News» Go to news main
Working to prevent the spread of HIV in Nova Scotia
Matt Numer, assistant professor in the School of Health and Human Performance and chair of the prEP Action Committee, recently spoke to a number of media outlets about the increase in HIV cases in Nova Scotia:
"Nova Scotia experiencing ‘significant increase’ in newly-diagnosed HIV cases" Global News - July 18, 2018
"Nova Scotia's Public Health Office concerned with rise in cases of HIV in the province" - CBC Radio Information Morning - July 18, 2018
CBC Nova Scotia News interview with Matt Numer (starts at 44:50) - CBC Nova Scotia - July 18, 2018
"HIV prevention drug added to Nova Scotia pharmacare program" - Global News - July 20, 2018
"Nova Scotia will fund HIV-prevention drug PrEP with pharmacare" - CBC Nova Scotia - July 20, 2018
- International collaboration between Dal Health‑NUI Galway forges important connections for OA research
- Unstoppable: Michelle Mahoney
- Alumni Spotlight: Jeff Leger
- Dean’s Message: 5 Questions for Cheryl Kozey
- What it Means to Give Back: Will Creene
- Dal Health connects with community at Bluenose Active Living Expo
- Get out and PLEY!
- Join Dal Health at the Halifax Pride Parade!