News» Go to news main
Hearing loss leaves many struggling with costs and subsidy shortage
Read "Hearing loss leaves many struggling with costs amid subsidy shortage" featuring the Dal Hearing Aid Assistance Program, administered by the School of Communication Sciences and Disorders - Globe and Mail - May 14, 2018
- What it Means to Give Back: Will Creene
- Alumni Spotlight: Jeff Leger
- Dal Health connects with community at Bluenose Active Living Expo
- Join Dal Health at the Halifax Pride Parade!
- Get out and PLEY!
- Artful expression: PhD in Health student tackles queer men’s body image in comic book
- Looking to the future: Faculty of Health student receives technology scholarship
- Dal Health shines at Legacy Awards