News» Go to news main
Hearing loss leaves many struggling with costs and subsidy shortage
Read "Hearing loss leaves many struggling with costs amid subsidy shortage" featuring the Dal Hearing Aid Assistance Program, administered by the School of Communication Sciences and Disorders - Globe and Mail - May 14, 2018
- Research tracks Indigenous health trends and determinants
- Consider This..."Brexit: 'leaving the scene of an accident'"
- How to make a national school food program happen
- A partnership across continents: The Dalhousie‑Kuwait project
- Healthy Living, Healthy Life Conference update
- CNODES researcher visits Dal
- Dal Health Students: Let's make 2018/2019 count!
- Dal Health Achievements ‑ September 2018