News» Go to news main
Hearing loss leaves many struggling with costs and subsidy shortage
Read "Hearing loss leaves many struggling with costs amid subsidy shortage" featuring the Dal Hearing Aid Assistance Program, administered by the School of Communication Sciences and Disorders - Globe and Mail - May 14, 2018
- More than fun and games: PhD in Health student advancing knowledge on the importance of play for African Nova Scotian girls
- Summer homework for families? Go outside and play!
- MEET DAL HEALTH'S 2020‑21 VANIER AWARD RECIPIENTS
- Message from the Dean ‑ June 2020
- Employee Milestone Recognition Awards
- RN & PhD candidate Keisha Jefferies interviewed in"What anti‑racist equitable health care looks like and why it is important"
- Dal Health (Nursing) PhD Scholar Leah Carrier receives 2020 Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholarship
- Indigenous‑Academic Collaboration Aims on Transforming Health Research in Mi’kma’ki, Labrador and Beyond