News» Go to news main
Hearing loss leaves many struggling with costs and subsidy shortage
Read "Hearing loss leaves many struggling with costs amid subsidy shortage" featuring the Dal Hearing Aid Assistance Program, administered by the School of Communication Sciences and Disorders - Globe and Mail - May 14, 2018
- Health Mythbusters: Is Hearing Loss Just 'Part of Getting Older?'
- Faculty of Health researchers receive CIHR funding
- Adventures in Research
- 11 @ 11
- Send us your snaps!
- Play Ball! Join the new Faculty of Health Coed Summer Softball Team
- ELEMENT mentoring program launches at the School of Health Administration
- Dal Health Researchers Have Study Published in JAMA Pediatrics