News» Go to news main
Call for volunteers: Healthy Living, Healthy Life Conference
The Healthy Living, Healthy Life Conference is seeking volunteers to assist with the event, taking place from September 18-21. Volunteer opportunities include:
- Assisting with session set up, and monitoring of rooms (e.g. assist with uploading speakers' presentations);
- Leading walking or running tours of Halifax for out of town guests (experience necessary);
- Assistance in planning of events (e.g. curling night);
- General event assistance;
- Assist by answering guest's questions during the event (on campus);
- Other duties, as required.
This is a great way for students, faculty and staff to get involved! If you are interested in volunteering with this first time conference, please email stating your area of interest to:
For more information:
Visit the conference website: www.dal.ca/hlhl
- Researchers partner with Synaptive Medical to study novel head‑dedicated MRI for emergency medicine
- Examining the role occupational therapy plays in treating mental illness
- School of OT's Dr. Nikki Kiepeck interviewed on the health benefits of "Dry January."
- How 'weight bias' is harming us all
- How body ideals shape the health of gay men
- Holiday Greetings from Dal Health!
- Profiles in Leadership: Dr. Marion Brown
- Dal Health researchers create innovative new app