News» Go to news main
All about accents: Michael Kiefte from the School of Human Communication Disorders talks to Maritime Noon
On February 1, Dr. Michael Kiefte talked accents with CBC's Maritime Noon, taking phone-in questions from the public. Dr. Kiefte is a researcher and professor in phonetics and speech sciences in the School of Human Communication Disorders, and a program coordinator for the Dalhousie Accent Clinic.
- Research tracks Indigenous health trends and determinants
- Consider This..."Brexit: 'leaving the scene of an accident'"
- How to make a national school food program happen
- A partnership across continents: The Dalhousie‑Kuwait project
- Healthy Living, Healthy Life Conference update
- CNODES researcher visits Dal
- Dal Health Students: Let's make 2018/2019 count!
- Dal Health Achievements ‑ September 2018