News» Go to news main
Sara Kirk's obesity research in the spotlight
Sara Kirk's research on childhood obesity has recently been in the news:
- Watch "Soaring childhood obesity rates." (6:20) Global News - October 30, 2017
- Read "This is why childhood obesity rates have soared." The Conversation Canada - October 17, 2017
- Read "Why child obesity rates have soared." The Independent - November 5, 2017
- Research tracks Indigenous health trends and determinants
- Consider This..."Brexit: 'leaving the scene of an accident'"
- How to make a national school food program happen
- A partnership across continents: The Dalhousie‑Kuwait project
- Healthy Living, Healthy Life Conference update
- CNODES researcher visits Dal
- Dal Health Students: Let's make 2018/2019 count!
- Dal Health Achievements ‑ September 2018