News» Go to news main
Sara Kirk's obesity research in the spotlight
Sara Kirk's research on childhood obesity has recently been in the news:
- Watch "Soaring childhood obesity rates." (6:20) Global News - October 30, 2017
- Read "This is why childhood obesity rates have soared." The Conversation Canada - October 17, 2017
- Read "Why child obesity rates have soared." The Independent - November 5, 2017
- Health Administration's Chris Simms in the BMJ Blog: The British and Canadian health systems at 70 and 60
- Health Mythbusters ‑ Green Tea: All it's cracked up to be?
- Bridging the Gaps
- Facing Race: Nursing's Ingrid Waldron part of CBC Town Hall on environmental racism
- Froogie: "Halifax team develops app that makes eating vegetables a game"
- Sara Kirk: Battling gluttony in a world that pushes us to over‑consume
- All about accents: Michael Kiefte from the School of Human Communication Disorders talks to Maritime Noon
- Alumni Outside the Box: Leah Wood