News» Go to news main
Health Administration's Chris Simms in the BMJ Blog: Canadian colonialists and Aboriginal people imprisoned by the past
Read "Chris Simms: Confederates and Canadian colonialists imprisoned by the past" The BMJ Opinion - August 29, 2017
- Researchers partner with Synaptive Medical to study novel head‑dedicated MRI for emergency medicine
- Examining the role occupational therapy plays in treating mental illness
- School of OT's Dr. Nikki Kiepeck interviewed on the health benefits of "Dry January."
- How 'weight bias' is harming us all
- How body ideals shape the health of gay men
- Holiday Greetings from Dal Health!
- Profiles in Leadership: Dr. Marion Brown
- Dal Health researchers create innovative new app