News» Go to news main
Social Work's Michael Ungar in Psychology Today on health insurance and resilience
Read "Free health insurance makes kids resilient." Psychology Today - May 23, 2017
- Second year PhD student receives Laerdal Foundation grant
- Health Administration's Chris Simms in the BMJ Blog: The British and Canadian health systems at 70 and 60
- Health Mythbusters ‑ Green Tea: All it's cracked up to be?
- Bridging the Gaps
- Facing Race: Nursing's Ingrid Waldron part of CBC Town Hall on environmental racism
- Froogie: "Halifax team develops app that makes eating vegetables a game"
- Sara Kirk: Battling gluttony in a world that pushes us to over‑consume
- All about accents: Michael Kiefte from the School of Human Communication Disorders talks to Maritime Noon