News» Go to news main
Second helpings: Dal Dentistry prof returns to the tent for the Great Canadian Holiday Baking Show
Sachin Seth (BSc’96, DDS’00) was the Faculty of Dentistry favourite in the 2018 Great Canadian Baking Show season, turning out cakes and confections each week that almost looked too good to eat. He baked his way to the show’s final episode, only to see someone else take the cake in the end.
Now he’s back (think Arnie in an apron), pushing his skills to the limit on the 2021 Great Canadian Holiday Baking Show. Will he be the topper on the cake this time? Find out on December 12, 8:00 PM on CBC and CBC Gem.
- Taking oral health to school
- 2022 Impact Award winner Heba Al‑Ameri
- Grad profile: Jennifer Johnson DDH'21
- Grad profile: Mohammad Alshateel DDS'21
- Grad profile: Gabriel Ogando DDH'21
- Grad profile: Micheline Jamael and Catherine Murphy (DDS'21)
- Dr. Ahmad Hussein: Green, clean, and community focused
- It's the tooth: We appreciate our dental assistants