News» Go to news main
Faculty of Dentistry offers part‑time Bachelor of Dental Hygiene
Many practisting dental hygienists will get their wish this autumn. Dalhousie's School of Dental Hygiene is offering its Bachelor of Dental Hygiene program on a part-time basis, making it easier for dental hygienists to advance their education while continuing to work.
“We’ve known for a while that there are many dental hygienists who would like to study for a degree but who aren’t able to take a year off from practice to do it,” says Leigha Rock, director of the School of Dental Hygiene. “This new part-time option will enable them to continue to practise and work towards their degree over two years.”
- One year later: Faculty of Dentistry dean on change, compassion, and lessons learned from COVID‑19
- Let's walk, run, and bicycle to the McGill Faculty of Dentistry
- RIOH Student Presentations Showcase: And the winners are. . .
- The Research In Oral Health Student Presentations Showcase – the new Table Clinics
- Doris Marshall (DDS’56): The Faculty of Dentistry’s first Black student
- Providing a path into health‑care professionals for African Nova Scotian students
- Why dental professionals should know about the signs and symptoms of Lyme disease
- Faculty of Dentistry offers part‑time Bachelor of Dental Hygiene