News» Go to news main
More clinics and more care for immigrants and refugees
(L to R): Ben Davis, acting dean of the Faculty of Dentistry, with GSC's Theresa Rose and dental hygiene professor Heather Doucette (Danny Abriel photos)
The Faculty of Dentistry's Immigrant Oral Health Outreach Clinic received $250,000 from Green Shield Canada (GSC) this week to expand its range of oral health care services and increase the number of clinics it holds.
- Five questions with Dr. Ben Davis
- The winners of the 48th Table Clinics and dental hygiene presentations
- 21st Prosthodontic Olympics: Let the games begin!
- Dr. Debora Matthews receives NCOHR Leadership Excellence Award
- Making teaching meaningful: Dr. Jack Gerrow
- Youth glimpse a different future through I Am Potential
- We welcome our new manager of academic affairs
- With white coats comes great responsibility