News» Go to news main
More clinics and more care for immigrants and refugees
(L to R): Ben Davis, acting dean of the Faculty of Dentistry, with GSC's Theresa Rose and dental hygiene professor Heather Doucette (Danny Abriel photos)
The Faculty of Dentistry's Immigrant Oral Health Outreach Clinic received $250,000 from Green Shield Canada (GSC) this week to expand its range of oral health care services and increase the number of clinics it holds.
- The living legacy of the Prosthodontic Olympics
- "It all started at Dal": Five questions with Dr. Carol Anne Murdoch‑Kinch
- What does the new Canada's Food Guide mean for oral health?
- What a night: Table Clinics 2019
- Where Table Clinics can take you: 2018 winner Kellie Zelmer
- Bonding with Brazil
- Dr. Peter Cooney applies Irish charm to public health dentistry in Canada
- Putting the "special" in the Special Olympics