News» Go to news main
More clinics and more care for immigrants and refugees
(L to R): Ben Davis, acting dean of the Faculty of Dentistry, with GSC's Theresa Rose and dental hygiene professor Heather Doucette (Danny Abriel photos)
The Faculty of Dentistry's Immigrant Oral Health Outreach Clinic received $250,000 from Green Shield Canada (GSC) this week to expand its range of oral health care services and increase the number of clinics it holds.
- Joyce MacDonald ‑ 2018 Gladys Littler Award winner
- Dr. Jack Gerrow receives honorary doctorate at spring convocation
- Dave Ropson: Willing to do whatever he can
- Lindsay James wins Dal Impact Award
- When sleep brings no rest ‑ and how surgery can help
- Five questions with Dr. Ben Davis
- The winners of the 48th Table Clinics and dental hygiene presentations
- 21st Prosthodontic Olympics: Let the games begin!