News» Go to news main
Dal 200 planning profile: Faculty of Dentistry
Dr. Blaine Cleghorn shows donors the first half of the renovated clinic
Two-thousand-eighteen will be a big year for the Faculty of Dentistry. In a happy convergence of events, the 200th anniversary of Dal will coincide with the re-opening of the newly renovated dental clinic, a project that has been underway since 2015.
The first half of the renovated clinic was unveiled to a group of donors and members of the Dalhousie community at a preview event on April 27. Students and faculty began working in the new space on May 1, and the grand re-opening to celebrate the completion of the project, will take place during Homecoming weekend in 2018 (September 23-25).
- Bonding with Brazil
- Dr. Peter Cooney applies Irish charm to public health dentistry in Canada
- Putting the "special" in the Special Olympics
- Taking the rough with the smooth: A Tufts student's adventures in the Dal Faculty of Dentistry
- Celebrating our outstanding alumni
- "It's been a slice": Dentistry prof Sachin Seth reflects on his Baking Show experience
- Oral surgery in three dimensions: A closer look at the new world of CBCT scanning
- Faculty of Dentistry Homecoming Weekend: Join the celebration