News» Go to news main
Dal 200 planning profile: Faculty of Dentistry
Dr. Blaine Cleghorn shows donors the first half of the renovated clinic
Two-thousand-eighteen will be a big year for the Faculty of Dentistry. In a happy convergence of events, the 200th anniversary of Dal will coincide with the re-opening of the newly renovated dental clinic, a project that has been underway since 2015.
The first half of the renovated clinic was unveiled to a group of donors and members of the Dalhousie community at a preview event on April 27. Students and faculty began working in the new space on May 1, and the grand re-opening to celebrate the completion of the project, will take place during Homecoming weekend in 2018 (September 23-25).
- Five questions with Dr. Ben Davis
- The winners of the 48th Table Clinics and dental hygiene presentations
- 21st Prosthodontic Olympics: Let the games begin!
- Dr. Debora Matthews receives NCOHR Leadership Excellence Award
- Making teaching meaningful: Dr. Jack Gerrow
- Youth glimpse a different future through I Am Potential
- We welcome our new manager of academic affairs
- With white coats comes great responsibility