News» Go to news main
Dal 200 planning profile: Faculty of Dentistry
Dr. Blaine Cleghorn shows donors the first half of the renovated clinic
Two-thousand-eighteen will be a big year for the Faculty of Dentistry. In a happy convergence of events, the 200th anniversary of Dal will coincide with the re-opening of the newly renovated dental clinic, a project that has been underway since 2015.
The first half of the renovated clinic was unveiled to a group of donors and members of the Dalhousie community at a preview event on April 27. Students and faculty began working in the new space on May 1, and the grand re-opening to celebrate the completion of the project, will take place during Homecoming weekend in 2018 (September 23-25).
- We welcome our new manager of academic affairs
- With white coats comes great responsibility
- More clinics and more care for immigrants and refugees
- Anchor 2017‑18 is ready to read
- Welcome and welcome back
- Dal 200 planning profile: Faculty of Dentistry
- Davis Appointed Acting Dean
- A tale of teeth and TVs