News» Go to news main
Congratulations to Bryce Anderson, Social Anthropology PhD Candidate for being awarded a Globalink Research Award
Social Anthropology PhD Candidat Bryce Anderson has been awarded a Mitacs Globalink Research Award to conduct an ethnographic and historical exploration of suicide and suicide prevention in South Korea. The award will sponsor an affiliation with the Department of Korean Language and Literature at the University of Yonsei.
- Addressing Anti‑Black Racism in University Affairs
- Dr. Latricia Best in Dalhousie's Belong Speaker Series and Moderated by SOSA's Fiona Martin
- Hannah Shaw, Sociology BA Hons. Shares about her Journey to Dalhousie
- Dr. Afua Cooper Hosts an Emancipation and Liberation Event
- Dr. Michael Halpin Interviewed by Luke Kenton at The Sun (UK) on Incels
- Dr. Christopher Helland on Poko Ponders: What is Sacred?
- Dr. Liz Fitting Interviewed by Portia Clark on CBC's Information Morning
- Your anticipated wait time is unknown: How do those with precarious legal status access the COVID‑19 vaccine?