News» Go to news main
PhD student in Social Anthropology Daniel Salas has won the prestigious Roseberry‑Nash Award
PhD student in Social Anthropology Daniel Salas has won the prestigious Roseberry-Nash Award for best Student Paper from the Society for Latin American and Caribbean Anthropology. The winning paper is titled: “Practices of Double Currency: Value and Politics in Rural Cuba”. The award will be presented at the Association’s business meeting November 23rd in Vancouver.
- Prizewinning essay shows how play can help us be good
- Writers Federation of Nova Scotia honours Dr. Afua Cooper
- Daniel Salas wins Roseberry‑Nash Graduate Student Paper Prize
- MA Student Stephanie Peel CASCA Student Poster Competition at the CASCA‑AAA Conference
- Dr. Laura Eramian has been awarded an honourable mention for the Canadian Anthropology Society's (CASCA) Labrecque‑Lee Book Prize
- Booking an apartment or renting out your own on AirBnB: is it always a good idea?
- Emily Fraser, who just graduated from our MA program in Social Anthropology, has been featured in a 'grad profile' by Dal News.
- Sociology PhD Student on Global News