News» Go to news main
Studio Course: Teaching and Learning for Global Impact
This course will focus on pedagogy for intercultural competency and internationalization through frameworks of Intercultural Teaching Competence (Dimitrov & Haque, 2016) and Culturally Responsive Pedagogy (Gloria Ladson-Billings, 1994).
The course is intended for interested faculty members, as they discover these frameworks through discussions and meaningful interactions. The course aims to help the faculty start planning the implementation of practical strategies to internationalize and to make their pedagogy culturally responsive for their courses, including COIL (Collaborative Online International Learning) projects.
- The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- Carpool Program Development Survey
- Upcoming Workplace Wellness activites ‑ March
- Community Supported Agriculture
- Annual Excellence in Student Leadership Awards
- Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship Program
- Call for Expressions of Interest
- Travel to Halifax to celebrate Dalhousie's launch of African Heritage Month