News» Go to news main
Canadian Ag Literacy Month
Canadian Ag Literacy Month - March 2023 A Chance to tell your story!
• Increase public trust in agriculture by educating the next generation of consumers about where their food comes from.
• Create a personal connection with students to help create a positive image of agriculture.
• Increase the connection to farms and producers that has been lost over time.
• Share your story about how amazing an agricultural career can be.
Please join us
Virtually and in-person to bring the story of “Our Food, Our Story” to Nova Scotia classrooms.
If you would like to participate, please email Ag.Education@novascotia.ca.
Resources and assistance will be supplied to all volunteers.
- The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- Carpool Program Development Survey
- Upcoming Workplace Wellness activites ‑ March
- Community Supported Agriculture
- Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship Program
- Annual Excellence in Student Leadership Awards
- Call for Expressions of Interest
- Travel to Halifax to celebrate Dalhousie's launch of African Heritage Month