News» Go to news main
Campus Construction Update
Envelop Final Phase – Mobilization begins April 23rd by Jones Masonry for the final phase of brick repointing on the new Cox Building. Work to begin on the North side on April 30th to include washing and repointing.
Fume Hoods – Contracts awarded for the upgrade to fume hoods in rooms 115, 139, 139B, 141, 163, 165, 166, 201, 216, 217, 222, 227, 228, 229, 240, 242, 243, 245, 246, 255. Details to come in next weeks update.
Old Cox roof replacement contract is awarded and construction start TBD
Bio Secure Lab 139 – Construction to start in May through to June
Roof replacement tender to go out soon with construction this summer.
Landscape Architecture Studio tender closing May 1st. Construction to be completed by mid August.
Room renovations in 30 rooms beginning April 23 through to June 30th.
Dining Hall floor replacement April 26-May 2nd
Several more projects currently in design and more details to come on all the above in the coming weeks.
Any questions or concerns contact Stephanie MacKenzie at:
- Off‑campus Litter Pick‑up hosted by DAAGS
- Dalhousie University’s Faculty of Agriculture launches new project on climate‑smart agriculture in Saint Lucia
- Teaching Assistant Positions
- Highlights from the Healthy Dal Blog:
- DAAGS Speaker Series: Soil Health in Atlantic Canada by Dr. Carolyn Marshall
- Rosaria Campbell Retirement
- MSc student receives scholarhip
- Holly Fisher is hearing crickets