News» Go to news main
Student Survery: Student Career Interests Survey presented by Brainstorm Strategy Group
The Faculty of Agriculture is pleased to be participating in the Student Career Interests Survey presented by Brainstorm Strategy Group, a national research study of student interests and attitudes regarding their careers and employers. The resulting report will help employers better understand how to attract and hire students and graduates while also helping us learn how to better serve you with career planning support.
All respondents to the survey are eligible to enter a draw for a $500 Best Buy Gift Card.
All responses will be treated as confidential and not be associated with your identity in any way.
You can start the survey here: www.brainstormresearch.ca/survey
Thank you for considering being a part of this important study. Please feel free to forward this message to any other Dal students you think may be interested.
- Community Supported Agriculture
- Annual Excellence in Student Leadership Awards
- Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship Program
- Call for Expressions of Interest
- Travel to Halifax to celebrate Dalhousie's launch of African Heritage Month
- Upcoming Student Leadership Development Opportunities
- New Face on Campus
- Welcome to our coop! Housing upgrade at Atlantic Poultry Research Centre