News» Go to news main
Student Survery: Student Career Interests Survey presented by Brainstorm Strategy Group
The Faculty of Agriculture is pleased to be participating in the Student Career Interests Survey presented by Brainstorm Strategy Group, a national research study of student interests and attitudes regarding their careers and employers. The resulting report will help employers better understand how to attract and hire students and graduates while also helping us learn how to better serve you with career planning support.
All respondents to the survey are eligible to enter a draw for a $500 Best Buy Gift Card.
All responses will be treated as confidential and not be associated with your identity in any way.
You can start the survey here: www.brainstormresearch.ca/survey
Thank you for considering being a part of this important study. Please feel free to forward this message to any other Dal students you think may be interested.
- Feeding a nation under lockdown
- Welcoming Donations to Prevent Poaching of Mountain Gorillas in Uganda
- Retirement ‑ Daryl Hayes
- Faculty of Agriculture well represented on first Canadian Agricultural Youth Council
- Feed NS Garden
- Succession Planting
- Principal’s Advisory Group on Diversity, Equity and Inclusivity – Expression of Interest
- North American Agricultural Advisory Network