News» Go to news main
Nominations open for President's Award for the Advancement of Equity, Diversity and Inclusiveness (EDI)
The President’s Award for the Advancement of Equity, Diversity and Inclusiveness (EDI) is a new Dalhousie community award that recognizes the outstanding efforts of individuals or groups among Dalhousie’s faculty and staff who demonstrate exceptional and creative initiatives in equity, diversity and inclusiveness.
Nominations are open until April 2, 2018. The recipient(s) will be formally recognized at the Legacy Awards event in June 2018.
The EDI Award is an objective outlined in the Diversity and Inclusiveness Strategy, which was one of the primary goals of the Strategic Initiative 5.2, to foster a collegial culture grounded in diversity and inclusiveness.
For more information about the award, or to nominate an individual or group, please visit the EDI webpage. If you have questions or comments about the EDI Award please contact Norma Williams, Executive Director, Diversity and Inclusiveness, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (902) 494-2230.
- Part‑Time Academic ‑ Business & Social Sciences
- Part‑Time Academic ‑ Plant, Food and Environmental Sciences
- Growing minds at the Nova Institution for Women
- Part‑Time Academic ‑ Animal Science and Aquaculture
- DAAGS Let's Talk Potluck
- Campus job posting
- Biofluids and Biosystems Modeling Lab host Guest
- Extended Learning offers equine kinesiology course