Certificate in University Teaching and Learning (Graduate Students)
Inspire the Minds of Tomorrow!
Enroll in the Certificate in University Teaching and Learning today!
The Center for Learning and Teaching (CLT) at Dalhousie University invites graduate students and post-doctoral fellows to enroll in the Certificate in University Teaching and Learning (CUTL).
The Certificate provides a flexible framework for integrating and recognizing a comprehensive range of teaching development programming including:
- Basic teaching workshops.
- An annual series of professional development opportunities.
- A course in university teaching and learning (CNLT 5000/5001 - Learning and Teaching in Higher Education).
- Opportunities to reflect on and synthesize learning about teaching.
- Formal recognition of efforts to develop teaching.
CLT offers a range of professional development opportunities which graduate and post-doctoral students may participate in without being enrolled in the full Certificate. Participants in the Certificate program will benefit from an opportunity to reflect on and synthesize their learning about teaching in a systematic framework and from having their efforts to develop their teaching formally recognized.