MEng in Internetworking degree program fees
The proposed academic fee (for 10 academic courses and a seminar) is payable in Canadian dollars and is $23,100. Where applicable, there is an extra charge for an optional research project course. The academic fee is reviewed annually and the university reserves the right to change the fee structure prior to the commencement of classes.
Fee payment and other fee information
- The fee is to be paid in 10 equal installments (one per course ($2310) by the first day of the course), except when stated otherwise. You must register for courses to be taken in each term by the final registration date in that term. Seminar course registration is required. There is no fee for the seminar registration.
- Once you have been accepted, you must pay a non-refundable admission fee of $2,500 to reserve your seat. This deposit is applied to your tuition fees.
- Should you not show up for/attend the program or withdraw from the program, your deposit is forfeited and is non-transferable. This deposit is only refundable if you are an international student and your study permit is refused; in this case, you must notify the INWK Program Manager immediately by providing a copy of your letter from immigration.
- You are also responsible for the application fee, admission fee, student union fees, student society fees, the building fund fee, the athletic fee, and the extended health-care fee required of all Dalhousie students, and similar student fees or premium fees (introduced from time to time). International students are not subject to differential fees.
- Full-time students who enter Canada on a student visa must purchase medical insurance coverage from Dalhousie University unless sufficient evidence is provided that equivalent coverage has already been arranged. It is the student’s responsibility to make arrangements for this coverage. Contact the Dalhousie Student Union for details.
- Part-time students (one course per term) must provide proof of adequate medical insurance during the period of their studies at Dalhousie.
Disclaimer: The official source of fee information is the Dalhousie Course Fee Schedule Web Page.