Economics is a social science - a science because it involves a rigorous intellectual effort to derive logical conclusions from basic facts and propositions; a social science because it has human beings and their welfare as its ultimate concern.
Curious about our undergraduate programs?
- Prospective students: explore the Economics undergraduate program
- Find out more information about Co-operative Education in Economics
- Undergraduate courses offered
- View degree options and requirements
Students who wish to further their studies in economics may consider the following programs:
Looking for more information about graduate studies?
- Explore commonly asked questions in our frequently asked questions section.