Canadian students can connect with Chinese exchange students, in and out of the classroom. Learn more about exchange opportunities with two Chinese universities.
Economics in Dal News
- COVID‑19's economic impact could be stressing out our kids
- Ask an Expert: Lars Osberg on building an economic recovery in Canada
- Sciographies Q&A: Lars Osberg, Economist
- Shining a spotlight on sustainability at ESL conference
- Cultural connections fuel ESL economics research event
Faculty and research
At Dalhousie University, not only do students learn from the best, they can also work with them. Explore research areas in the Department of Economics.