Department of Economics news
- Monique Comeau receives Faculty of Graduate Studies Distinguished Service Award for Staff
- Congratulations to Samuel Kirsh: Finalist of the Bank of Canada/Canadian Economic Association Undergraduate Research Award
- Lars Osberg elected as Fellow of the Canadian Economics Association
- Catherine Boulatoff receives Award for Excellence in Teaching (2019‑20)
- Building an Economic Recovery in Canada: Lars Osberg
Canadian students can connect with Chinese exchange students, in and out of the classroom. Learn more about exchange opportunities with two Chinese universities.
Economics in Dal News
- Ask an Expert: Lars Osberg on building an economic recovery in Canada
- Sciographies Q&A: Lars Osberg, Economist
- Shining a spotlight on sustainability at ESL conference
- Cultural connections fuel ESL economics research event
- Insight into global development
Faculty and research
At Dalhousie University, not only do students learn from the best, they can also work with them. Explore research areas in the Department of Economics.