News» Go to news main
Lars Osberg receives CEA Doug Purvis Memorial Prize
The Department of Economics is pleased to announce that Professor Lars Osberg has been awarded the Canadian Economics Association's Doug Purvis Memorial Prize.
The Prize was set up in 1994 in honour of the late Doug Purvis, and the Canadian Economics Association (CEA) awards the prize annually to "the authors of a highly significant, written contribution to Canadian economic policy." Professor's Osberg book, The Age of Increasing Inequality: The Astonishing Rise of Canada's 1%, was selected by the prize committee for the 2019 award.
- Career Opportunity ‑ Assistant Professor
- Lars Osberg receives CEA Doug Purvis Memorial Prize
- Promotions July 2019
- Faculty Impact ‑ Spring 2019
- 2018‑2019 Economics Prizes
- Fourth Annual DDDA Workshop, May 2019
- Honours Poster Presentation 2018‑19
- Teresa Cyrus receives Faculty of Science Teaching Excellence Award