Academic advisors can help you:
- clarify your education and career goals
- choose courses that relate to your goals and interests
- identify skill-building opportunities
- develop strategies for academic success
- address concerns about your studies
- explore academic options when faced with personal/family emergency
- find appropriate accommodations support when required
- determine where to go for additional information
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Student Accessibility and Accommodation
The Student Accessibility Centre is Dalhousie's centre of expertise for student accessibility and accommodation. Their advising team works with students who request accommodation as a result of a disability, religious obligation, or any barrier related to any other characteristic protected under the Nova Scotia Human Rights Act.