News» Go to news main
Graduate profiles: Meet the class of 2017
Congratulations to the class of 2017! Meet some of our graduates:
From Dublin, Ireland to Halifax, Nova Scotia and from biology to entrepreneurship, Mark O’Connor has come a long way.
“I’ll have more than five years of meaningful experience when I graduate. I’m starting off in a good spot.”
Lisa Odland is graduating with degrees: Bachelor of Management, and a Bachelor of Science in Recreation. But she’ll bring more back home with her to British Columbia than just her dual degree: she also has her love of goalball.
Before she started in the commerce program, Wendi Zhao had never been to Canada, but now she feels connected to people here.
Deborah Hemming knows a lot about uniting people with the information they need, whether it's what makes researchers want to share their data, or how to find a new audience for a classic book.
“I have always been interested in nature and the land,” says Shalan Joudry. She entered the MES program ready to combine her passions for ecology and the arts with a third passion—Mi’kmaw ways of learning and expression.
Headed for a career in environmental education, Lisa Ratte is currently living in Yellowknife, working on climate change issues with the Government of the Northwest Territories.
For Sydni Kind, about to graduate with a Corporate Residency MBA and a JD degree, the biggest difficulty wasn’t the work.
Poised to graduate from the Master of Public Administration program, Charcy Britten-Boudreau tried a few different paths before choosing this one.
For the last four years, Adèle Poirier's been studying part-time while continuing to work, thanks to CFAME's blended/online model.
Ade Oyemade is responsible for a complex web of information. After 19 years in the IT industry, Ade chose the MIM program because she is passionate about working in higher education.
- Agreement allows NSCC graduates to complete a Dal bachelor's degree in two years
- Rowe School team champions at international analytics competition
- Dalhousie appoints new Rowe School of Business director
- Steve Blank and the Dalhousie entrepreneurship revolution
- 5th #mgmtcares Community Service Day benefits Adsum Centre
- Call for partner organizations for graduate student projects
- Graduate profiles: Meet the class of 2017
- "IOU one degree": Bachelor of Management student makes good