SCSD Student Society
Chaired by a second year student, the SCSD Student Society is an organization comprised of representatives from all three years of the program. Objectives of the Society are as follows:
- To promote unity within the School of Communication Sciences and Disorders (SCSD) by facilitating and maintaining communication and cooperation among students and faculty.
- To encourage and provide opportunities for participation in social and educational events of society members.
- To establish and maintain communication with other student societies within the Faculty of Health, the Faculty of Graduate Studies and the Dalhousie Student Union.
- To organize the monies and properties granted to, or otherwise acquired by, the Society to fulfill the objectives.
- To organize activities for the student society in accordance with all university, student union, and school regulations and policies.
Student Society Members for 2019-2020
Clinician Appreciation Committee Co-Chairs
SAC Speech-Language Pathology Representative
SAC Audiology Representative
Committee on Studies Representative
Curriculum Committee Representative (S-LP)
Curriculum Committee Representative (Audiology)
Diversity Committee Representative
Grad Class Co-Chairs
SHANS Representative (S-LP and Audiology)
Advocacy S-LP Representative
Advocacy Audiology Representative
CAA Representative (3rd Year Audiology Student)
CAA Representative (designate while as 2nd Year Audiology Student)
Student Advocacy and Inclusion Advisors
|First Year||Speech-Language Pathology||To be confirmed
|Audiology||To be confirmed
|Second Year||Speech-Language Pathology||Sara Watters
|Third Year||Speech-Language Pathology||Mackenzie Stockford|
|For the Health of It (FTHOI) Team||
|Speaking of Aphasia Fundraiser Team||