We offer nationally accredited entry-level and Post Diploma baccalaureate education in five unique disciplines. We are also the only fully integrated four-year university-based program of its kind in Canada. Learn more about the School of Health Sciences.
Faculty news from Dal News
- A soapbox for female scientists
- Get out and "PLEY": Dal researchers offer kids and families new ways of staying active this summer
- Framing the issue: PhD student tackles queer men's body image in comic book
- Taking aim at health inequities
- An accessibility first: Collaborative Health Education Building receives Rick Hansen Certification
Faculty and research
At Dalhousie University, not only will you learn from the best, you'll also work with them. Dalhousie attracts more than $140-million in research grants and awards annually. Learn more about research areas at the School of Health Sciences.