We offer nationally accredited entry-level and Post Diploma baccalaureate education in five unique disciplines. We are also the only fully integrated four-year university-based program of its kind in Canada. Learn more about the School of Health Sciences.
Faculty news from Dal News
- Building community, leading change: Meet this year's recipients of Dal's top student life achievement award
- Fostering the next generation of health leaders
- Health research boosted by $3.4 million in federal funding
- In defence of Canada's Food Guide
- New Belong Research Fellowship Awards recognize rich diversity in Dal research
Faculty and research
At Dalhousie University, not only will you learn from the best, you'll also work with them. Dalhousie attracts more than $140-million in research grants and awards annually. Learn more about research areas at the School of Health Sciences.
Dal Health News
- Building Community, Leading Change: Meet This Year's Recipient Of Dal's Top Student Life Achievement Award
- Faculty of Health Team to Represent Dal on Global Stage at World's Challenge Challenge in June
- CIHR Project Grant Program Highlighted
- Dal Health Researcher Receives CIHR Award for work with First Nations children and youth
- Dal Health Students Take on Biggest Global Health Challenge