We offer nationally accredited entry-level and Post Diploma baccalaureate education in five unique disciplines. We are also the only fully integrated four-year university-based program of its kind in Canada. Learn more about the School of Health Sciences.
Faculty news from Dal News
- New Dal prof's award‑winning doc depicts different side of refugee crisis
- "Don't forget about us": PhD in Health student researching volunteer firefighters’ mental health
- Grad Profile: From 'lightbulb moments' to practice
- Grad Profile: A sense of community
- Abortion in Canada: The election debates, the law and the reality
Faculty and research
At Dalhousie University, not only will you learn from the best, you'll also work with them. Dalhousie attracts more than $140-million in research grants and awards annually. Learn more about research areas at the School of Health Sciences.