We offer nationally accredited entry-level and Post Diploma baccalaureate education in five unique disciplines. We are also the only fully integrated four-year university-based program of its kind in Canada. Learn more about the School of Health Sciences.
Faculty news from Dal News
- COVID‑19 researcher profile: Dr. Jeanna Parsons Leigh
- Student nurses answer the call
- "There's Something in the Water" is your new "something new" on Netflix
- Fuelling a crisis: Lack of treatment for opioid use in Canada’s prisons and jails
- New Dal prof's award‑winning doc depicts different side of refugee crisis
Faculty and research
At Dalhousie University, not only will you learn from the best, you'll also work with them. Dalhousie attracts more than $140-million in research grants and awards annually. Learn more about research areas at the School of Health Sciences.