We offer nationally accredited entry-level and Post Diploma baccalaureate education in five unique disciplines. We are also the only fully integrated four-year university-based program of its kind in Canada. Learn more about the School of Health Sciences.
Faculty news from Dal News
Faculty and research
At Dalhousie University, not only will you learn from the best, you'll also work with them. Dalhousie attracts more than $140-million in research grants and awards annually. Learn more about research areas at the School of Health Sciences.
Dal Health News
- STAFF SNAPSHOT: Wendy Terris Klaus, Manager, e‑Learning, School of Social Work
- Dal professor receives grant for researching improved MRI tech
- 'There’s a unity in which we can do this together': New Africentric BSW Cohort an important first step in breaking down barriers
- Dal Student Nursing Outreach Initiative aims to have impact on the health of the homeless population of Halifax
- Three‑time alum returns to Dalhousie as a professor