We offer nationally accredited entry-level and Post Diploma baccalaureate education in five unique disciplines. We are also the only fully integrated four-year university-based program of its kind in Canada. Learn more about the School of Health Sciences.
Faculty news from Dal News
- Nursing PhD Scholar Leah Carrier receives 2020 Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholarship
- Indigenous‑academic collaboration aims to transform health research in Mi’kma’ki, Labrador and beyond
- Dal and NSHA researchers receive $1.1M from Government of Canada to study COVID‑19
- Canada's 'crossover' youth need a children's commissioner
- Tastier apples, improved sexual health, stronger batteries, better health outcomes for Indigenous youth: Meet Dal’s 2020‑21 Vanier and Banting Award recipients
Faculty and research
At Dalhousie University, not only will you learn from the best, you'll also work with them. Dalhousie attracts more than $140-million in research grants and awards annually. Learn more about research areas at the School of Health Sciences.
Dal Health News
- MEET DAL HEALTH'S 2020‑21 VANIER AWARD RECIPIENTS
- Message from the Dean ‑ June 2020
- Employee Milestone Recognition Awards
- RN & PhD candidate Keisha Jefferies interviewed in"What anti‑racist equitable health care looks like and why it is important"
- Dal Health (Nursing) PhD Scholar Leah Carrier receives 2020 Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholarship