We offer nationally accredited entry-level and Post Diploma baccalaureate education in five unique disciplines. We are also the only fully integrated four-year university-based program of its kind in Canada. Learn more about the School of Health Sciences.
Faculty news from Dal News
- Breaking down silos in health education
- From a tweet to TIFF: Dal Health researcher's collaboration with filmmaker Ellen Page ready for its big premiere
- Research recognition: Jeff Karabanow receives Senate of Canada 150th Medal
- Back to basics
- Avoiding ‘the final closet’ for older LGBTQ+ adults in long‑term care
Faculty and research
At Dalhousie University, not only will you learn from the best, you'll also work with them. Dalhousie attracts more than $140-million in research grants and awards annually. Learn more about research areas at the School of Health Sciences.
Dal Health News
- Breaking Down the Silos: New video explores interprofessional education at Dalhousie
- Newest issue of Canadian Audiologist features Dal Health
- Star Power: Dal Health researcher and Ellen Page co‑produce There’s Something in the Water, premiering at TIFF and FIN
- Dr. Jeff Karabanow speaks to CTV about challenges facing Maritime homeless population
- Dal Health faculty and PhD student appointed founding/junior fellows by MacEachen Institute for Public Policy and Governance