We offer nationally accredited entry-level and Post Diploma baccalaureate education in five unique disciplines. We are also the only fully integrated four-year university-based program of its kind in Canada. Learn more about the School of Health Sciences.
Faculty news from Dal News
- How Canada compares to welfare states in COVID‑19 cases and deaths
- Ask an expert: Jeff Karabanow on how the pandemic affected the homeless and those trying to help them
- Dal launches certificate program to address talent crunch in continuing care sector
- Federal election 2021: Gender‑based violence is an issue we should all prioritize
- Take a break in the Carleton Café tent
Faculty and research
At Dalhousie University, not only will you learn from the best, you'll also work with them. Dalhousie attracts more than $140-million in research grants and awards annually. Learn more about research areas at the School of Health Sciences.
Dal Health News
- International impact: Health Sciences student published in Cambridge Medical Journal; creates international charity
- The School of OT presents the 18th Kelly Bang Memorial Lectureship
- 'Community is key': MScOT grad hopes to increase access to OT support in NS and NB
- How videoconferencing impacts new moms ‑ Dal Health researchers awarded grant to explore ‘the virtual village’
- Study finds temporary foreign workers (TFWs) in PEI face overcrowding, inadequate housing during COVID‑19