We offer nationally accredited entry-level and Post Diploma baccalaureate education in five unique disciplines. We are also the only fully integrated four-year university-based program of its kind in Canada. Learn more about the School of Health Sciences.
Faculty news from Dal News
- Grad Profile: From 'lightbulb moments' to practice
- Grad Profile: A sense of community
- Abortion in Canada: The election debates, the law and the reality
- Breaking down silos in health education
- From a tweet to TIFF: Dal Health researcher's collaboration with filmmaker Ellen Page ready for its big premiere
Faculty and research
At Dalhousie University, not only will you learn from the best, you'll also work with them. Dalhousie attracts more than $140-million in research grants and awards annually. Learn more about research areas at the School of Health Sciences.