We offer nationally accredited entry-level and Post Diploma baccalaureate education in five unique disciplines. We are also the only fully integrated four-year university-based program of its kind in Canada. Learn more about the School of Health Sciences.
Faculty news from Dal News
Faculty and research
At Dalhousie University, not only will you learn from the best, you'll also work with them. Dalhousie attracts more than $140-million in research grants and awards annually. Learn more about research areas at the School of Health Sciences.
Dal Health News
- Dal PhD in Nursing student awarded Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship
- Dean's Dialogues with Dr. Brenda Merritt
- Assistant Professor in School of Social Work making far‑reaching impacts in climate change adaptation and disaster resilience research
- Hard of hearing audiology student using her experiences to help others like herself
- Wabanaki‑Labrador Indigenous Health Research Network announces funding support of two Indigenous‑led, health Programs of Research