We offer nationally accredited entry-level and Post Diploma baccalaureate education in five unique disciplines. We are also the only fully integrated four-year university-based program of its kind in Canada. Learn more about the School of Health Sciences.
Faculty news from Dal News
- Next Open Dialogue Live explores design and our health‑care system
- Temporary foreign workers in P.E.I. faced inadequate housing and overcrowding despite pandemic: study
- New Dalhousie health‑equity scholarship named in honour of Dr. Robert Strang
- School of Planning alum named a 2021 Top 25 Women of Influence
- Relationships during a pandemic: How dating apps have adapted to COVID‑19
Faculty and research
At Dalhousie University, not only will you learn from the best, you'll also work with them. Dalhousie attracts more than $140-million in research grants and awards annually. Learn more about research areas at the School of Health Sciences.