We offer nationally accredited entry-level and Post Diploma baccalaureate education in five unique disciplines. We are also the only fully integrated four-year university-based program of its kind in Canada. Learn more about the School of Health Sciences.
Faculty news from Dal News
- The Conversation: Indigenous knowledge is the solution to Canada’s health inequities
- Dal‑linked play shines light on queer birthing experience
- Four Dal scholars become the newest Canada Research Chairs
- The Conversation: Girls and women need more time in nature to be healthy
- Getting a nudge in the right direction
Faculty and research
At Dalhousie University, not only will you learn from the best, you'll also work with them. Dalhousie attracts more than $140-million in research grants and awards annually. Learn more about research areas at the School of Health Sciences.