We offer nationally accredited entry-level and Post Diploma baccalaureate education in five unique disciplines. We are also the only fully integrated four-year university-based program of its kind in Canada. Learn more about the School of Health Sciences.
Faculty news from Dal News
- Health and Human Performance prof Lois Jackson honoured by Canadian Academy of Health Sciences
- Health alum's Kinduct expands globally
- Why are police still charging youth with simple drug possession? The case for decriminalization
- Ask an expert: Healthy Populations Institute’s Sara Kirk on supporting school children returning to class
- Robin DiAngelo's 'White Fragility' ignores the differences within whiteness
Faculty and research
At Dalhousie University, not only will you learn from the best, you'll also work with them. Dalhousie attracts more than $140-million in research grants and awards annually. Learn more about research areas at the School of Health Sciences.
Dal Health News
- Inside the SHaG Lab: Dr. Matthew Numer’s research on sexual health and gender
- Dal Health Alum's Kinduct expands globally
- Dance off that Anxiety: CVS Coordinator shares a ‘Song of the Day’ to help connect her Students
- Dal Health Prof Approaches her Profession as an Art as well as a Science
- Welcome from Dal Health's Associate Deans Academic and Research