We offer nationally accredited entry-level and Post Diploma baccalaureate education in five unique disciplines. We are also the only fully integrated four-year university-based program of its kind in Canada. Learn more about the School of Health Sciences.
Faculty news from Dal News
- Researchers take aim at Atlantic Canada's high rates of sleeping‑pill reliance
- Next Dal Open Dialogue event centres on how to stay healthy at home
- Study seeks to show how the pandemic is impacting food choices in Atlantic Canada
- Dal Health professor receives Research Canada's 2020 leadership advocacy award
- New health researchers at Dal, IWK and Nova Scotia Health receive funding from Research Nova Scotia
Faculty and research
At Dalhousie University, not only will you learn from the best, you'll also work with them. Dalhousie attracts more than $140-million in research grants and awards annually. Learn more about research areas at the School of Health Sciences.
Dal Health News
- Alumni Profile ‑ Josh Myers: Meaningful impact
- Alumni Profile ‑ Joanna Davies: Leading edge of change
- Dalhousie’s Healthy Populations Institute launches new video series
- Dal Health prof receives Research Canada’s 2020 Leadership in Advocacy Award
- Are universities doing enough to stop student spread of COVID‑19? ‑ CBC Nova Scotia