News» Go to news main
How I spent my summer: A big leap forward
This article is part of How I Spent My Summer, a series of articles showcasing what students got up to over the past few months -- from work-integrated learning to mini-courses and more.
When Taylor Chaput heard that she could spend seven weeks of the summer break between the second and third years of her Doctor of Dentistry (DDS) program taking a clinic observation elective, she seized the opportunity with gusto.
- A donation with great impact
- DentDays dates announced
- 2024 JD McLean Lecture: An interview with Bob Hope
- Finding a silver lining in a snowstorm
- Striving for new awards to support dental hygiene students
- 2023 Academic Awards: Commitment and hard work matter
- OMFS at Dal celebrates 50 years
- Easing pain and fear: The heartwarming experience of paediatric dentistry