Photo: Bruce Bottomley
Olu Brown’s (DDS’23) first encounter with the Faculty of Dentistry at Dalhousie was as a nervous patient needing several fillings. At the time, Brown was a psychology student at Dalhousie University, trying to decide between becoming a nurse or a psychologist.
By the time she and her dentistry student had completed her treatments, Brown knew that her future was in oral health care.
- Easing pain and fear: The heartwarming experience of paediatric dentistry
- Former director channels passion for dental hygiene into opportunities for students
- A warm welcome to our new first‑year students
- How I spent my summer: A big leap forward
- Lindsey Cavanagh receives the first Glenda M. Butt Bursary in Dental Hygiene
- Get ready to volunteer!
- Meet Dr. Ferne Kraglund, associate dean of student affairs
- Meet Dr. Sachin Seth, associate dean of academic affairs