News» Go to news main
Faculty Complete Teaching Institute
The Faculty of Dentistry's Dr. Pierre-Luc Michaud and Dr. Sachin Seth have completed the 2013 American Dental Education Association/AAL Institute for Teaching and Learning. This two-phase, 50 hour program is for early career faculty and dentists who are transitioning from private practice to a career in academics.
Click here to find out more about the program.
- Dr. Debora Matthews receives NCOHR Leadership Excellence Award
- Making teaching meaningful: Dr. Jack Gerrow
- Youth glimpse a different future through I Am Potential
- We welcome our new manager of academic affairs
- With white coats comes great responsibility
- More clinics and more care for immigrants and refugees
- Anchor 2017‑18 is ready to read
- Welcome and welcome back