News» Go to news main
Faculty Complete Teaching Institute
The Faculty of Dentistry's Dr. Pierre-Luc Michaud and Dr. Sachin Seth have completed the 2013 American Dental Education Association/AAL Institute for Teaching and Learning. This two-phase, 50 hour program is for early career faculty and dentists who are transitioning from private practice to a career in academics.
Click here to find out more about the program.
- We All Need Compassion: A film about despair, caring, and dentistry
- SPEA hosts inaugural event: Ethics and professionalism in real world dentistry
- Dr. Richard Price wins Faculty research award
- OAA winners give to their professions, their communities, and their alma mater
- White coats: A powerful symbol of professionalism
- Keeping a son's memory alive through a scholarship
- Alumni Anchor 2016: Ready to read
- What's new with the Dentistry Mentorship Program