FCS News» Go to news main
Shad students attend WordPress workshop
Yesterday, ShiftKey Labs opened its doors to a group of high school students as part of their month-long Dalhousie Shad 2015 experience by hosting a workshop on WordPress. Ten students participated in a 3-hour hands-on tutorial on how to build a web presence using the platform. Students also toured the ShiftKey Labs collaboration space to learn about the program and chat with one of our resident student members about his experience creating a technology-focused start-up.
It was a fun afternoon working with such a great group of bright and engaged students.
- Exploring the aftermath of the Halifax Explosion a century later
- 5 reasons why you should visit us at Open House
- Dal brings art, wonder and research to Halifax's Nocturne festival
- Creating a sustainable future for the oceans sector
- Keeping Computer Science in the family
- Call for applications for Canadian Celebration of Women in Computing and Gender Summit scholarships
- Computer Science prof celebrated as one of the top 150 Canadian Women in STEM
- Supporting the next generation of Halifax start‑ups