FCS News» Go to news main
Shad students attend WordPress workshop
Yesterday, ShiftKey Labs opened its doors to a group of high school students as part of their month-long Dalhousie Shad 2015 experience by hosting a workshop on WordPress. Ten students participated in a 3-hour hands-on tutorial on how to build a web presence using the platform. Students also toured the ShiftKey Labs collaboration space to learn about the program and chat with one of our resident student members about his experience creating a technology-focused start-up.
It was a fun afternoon working with such a great group of bright and engaged students.
- New faculty members bring innovation and passion to the Faculty of Computer Science
- ‘Here We Code’ campaign bolsters Nova Scotia’s growing digital economy
- Dal spotlights triumph of latest U SPORTS Academic All‑Canadians
- Researchers create portal of weird and wonderful fish sounds
- Dalhousie versus the World
- Dal computer science students hack their way to national competition
- Dalhousie University: Where Computer Science students make connections within and beyond the classroom
- Cognizant Commits $5.3 Million in Philanthropic Support to Expand STEM Education and Access to Tech Careers