FCS News» Go to news main
Shad students attend WordPress workshop
Yesterday, ShiftKey Labs opened its doors to a group of high school students as part of their month-long Dalhousie Shad 2015 experience by hosting a workshop on WordPress. Ten students participated in a 3-hour hands-on tutorial on how to build a web presence using the platform. Students also toured the ShiftKey Labs collaboration space to learn about the program and chat with one of our resident student members about his experience creating a technology-focused start-up.
It was a fun afternoon working with such a great group of bright and engaged students.
- Inclusive Impact: A refreshed strategic direction for Dalhousie research and innovation
- "In search of a better tomorrow": Dal innovators celebrated at Discovery Awards
- Dal’s Women in Technology Society opens doors for Bachelor of Computer Science student
- Scholarships for Change Champions: Arvin Ramlakhan, MEC’19
- Dalhousie’s Computer Science Nocturne Exhibits create a scene
- Here We Code celebrates first Tech Career Fair success
- Dal’s Faculty of Computer Science celebrates opening of new space
- Alumni Spotlight: Charting a career path in gaming