FCS News» Go to news main
Shad students attend WordPress workshop
Yesterday, ShiftKey Labs opened its doors to a group of high school students as part of their month-long Dalhousie Shad 2015 experience by hosting a workshop on WordPress. Ten students participated in a 3-hour hands-on tutorial on how to build a web presence using the platform. Students also toured the ShiftKey Labs collaboration space to learn about the program and chat with one of our resident student members about his experience creating a technology-focused start-up.
It was a fun afternoon working with such a great group of bright and engaged students.
- "Big data meets big ocean research": Government of Canada launches Dal‑led big ocean data innovation environment, DeepSense
- From our current students: advice for new students
- Dalhousie expert weighs in on the future of AI and Evolutionary Algorithms
- California Dreamin'
- Making life easier through Visualization and Machine Learning
- Games for Change
- The Consummate Explorer
- Computer Science prof elected to join Digital Health Canada's Board of Directors