FCS News» Go to news main
The 4th Annual Student Impact Awards
On March 26, Dalhousie hosted the 4th annual Student Impact Awards where students, staff and faculty gathered to celebrate some of the university's most inspiring students. The Impact Awards is an event held by the DSU in collaboration with Dalhousie to recognize outstanding individuals and student groups and the impact that their contributions have made to their community.
Faculty Leadership Awards
Presented to a student in good academic standing in each Dalhousie faculty. These students exemplify the highest level of passion for their discipline, take initiative in creating new opportunities, and encourage their peers to engage in faculty events. Faculty Leadership Award winners positively impact other students in their faculty and the reputation of their faculty outside of the classroom.
Bachelor of Computer Science student, Alexis Stevenson, was once again recognized for her contributions. Congratulations, Alexis!
Read about all of this year's winners here.
- New faculty members bring innovation and passion to the Faculty of Computer Science
- ‘Here We Code’ campaign bolsters Nova Scotia’s growing digital economy
- Dal spotlights triumph of latest U SPORTS Academic All‑Canadians
- Researchers create portal of weird and wonderful fish sounds
- Dalhousie versus the World
- Dal computer science students hack their way to national competition
- Dalhousie University: Where Computer Science students make connections within and beyond the classroom
- Cognizant Commits $5.3 Million in Philanthropic Support to Expand STEM Education and Access to Tech Careers