The UBC CILPP program comprises a total of seven courses. All courses provide opportunities to practice critical thinking as well as develop oral and written communication skills relevant to the field of immigration consulting.
- Course 1: Introduction to Immigration Law, Policy and History (Pre-Requisite)
- Temporary Entry to Canada
- Economic Classes, including Provincial Nominee Programs
- Family Classes
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications, Appeals and Detentions
- Refugee Protection
- Course 7: Practical Skills for Immigration Practitioners (must be taken last)