CAPM Exam Preparation Course®
This 4-day course is designed as intense preparation for those preparing to write the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) examination of the Project Management Institute. The course is registered with PMI and will provide the 23 contact hours required to write the CAPM exam.
Participants will gain practical skills to:
- Identify the “correct” answer to a majority of multiple choice questions similar to the CAPM exam
- Remember formulas and concepts through application to real-life scenarios instead of memorization.
- Utilize “tips and tricks” to write PMP exam with more confidence.
- Identify which knowledge areas may need further home study
- Be aware of the CAPM qualification process
- Further your knowledge of generally accepted project management practices
Who should attend
The CAPM Exam Preparation course is appropriate for individuals who:
- Want to prepare for the CAPM designation
- Have insufficient PM experience to apply for the PMP exam
- May have recently graduated from a post-secondary institution and are interested in pursuing a career in project management.
- 3-day Project Management Essentials (or its equivalent), or
- You already work in a project management environment that manages project scope, cost, time, quality, etc.
You will receive the course workbook and Farndale’s PMP® and CAPM® Preparation Guide, and the CAPM Exam Prep Guide by Rita Mulcahy.
Note: You are required to bring your own A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge v5 (PMBOK® Guide) to the course.
What you will learn
You will cover all knowledge areas and processes of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge.
Introduction and Project Management Context
Human Resources Management