Update on COVID‑19
Dalhousie University Updates
The health and safety of our students, faculty and staff is highest priority, and it is vital we do our part to reduce the transmission of COVID-19. Read the latest updates.
Dalhousie ESL Programs Message for EAP Applicants
We want to let you know the EAP Program is proceeding without interruption because of the COVID-19 situation. However, the EAP Program will now be delivered as online courses starting April.
The online EAP course will reflect the same material you would study in person and will meet the same high standards of teaching and learning as the face-to-face EAP courses. Successful completion of the EAP Program in this online format will continue to meet the English language requirements for admission into your degree program at Dalhousie University.
There are currently four (4) start dates you can choose from to join the EAP Program Online:
- EAP April session: April 13 - July 03, 2020 (all EAP Levels)
- EAP June session: June 08 - August 28, 2020 (EAP Level 2 only)
- EAP July session: July 13 - September 04, 2020 (all EAP Levels)
- EAP September session: September 14 - December 11, 2020 (all EAP Levels)
For EAP courses beginning in January 2021 or later, all levels of the EAP Program will be offered in two modes: 100% online or face-to-face in Halifax. You will be able to choose which mode you would like to begin your EAP studies.
Dalhousie ESL Programs Current Students
We want you to know that your health and safety are our primary concern.
During this emergency time when the COVID-19 pandemic is causing us to change our normal routine, please keep informed about your EAP program and enrolment in your degree program:
- Your instructors will be in touch with you regarding completing this term and the start of the next term
- Keep up to date with the latest news from Dalhousie Admissions
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.