Undergraduate Student Society
Peace, Order, and Good Company
The Dalhousie Undergraduate Political Science Society (DUPSS) is a non-partisan, student-run organization that aims to represent and spearhead the interests of political science students at Dalhousie. DUPSS' mission is to provide the student community with opportunities to fulfill their interest and curiosity in politics by attending political-themed events, communicate queries and opinions to the department, and taking part in the organizational activities of the society.
President: Hailey Reid
VP Internal: Lydia Swiatkowska
Treasurer: Abdelrahman Aly
VP Events: Sheldon Wile
VP Academic: Erin McEntee
Communications: Cody Andrew Couture
Secretary: Taline Selman
The Dalhousie Undergraduate Political Science Student Society (DUPSS) welcomes you to take advantage of their mentorship program. It is designed for students who would like to have an informal chat with other political science students with one or more years of experience at Dalhousie and/or have questions about the program or political science in general.
Perhaps you have questions such as but limited to:
1. How do students cope with the pressures of transitions between years?
2. How do papers differ from one year to the next?
3. How can I deal with a poor grade?
4. How does the political science society work and how can I get involved?
5. What can I expect from different Profs and classes?
6. What resources are available for students to address any of these and other issues?
The Society is here to assist you so come on out and ask your questions or just drop by for a friendly chat with a peer!