Department News and Events» Go to news main
Dalhousie students fight North Korean propaganda with floating USB drives
Featured on CBC's "The National", the IDS Student Society "IDEAS" partnered with "No Chain for North Korea", and North Korean defector activist Jung Gwang-Il, to send foreign media into North Korea through flash drives. IDEAS is collecting USB keys to send into North Korea, and they have already produced some material about life in Halifax to include on the keys.
- Prof. Huish: Donald Trump and "Casino Diplomacy"
- IDS Researcher Patrick Balazo Featured on the Crisis in Myanmar
- In The News: IDS Alumni Lori Stamm is doing great work in Honduras
- Prof. Mannathukkaren's latest piece on India's elections.
- Dr. Emily Kirk writes about LGBT rights in Cuba
- Dr. Parasram talks about anti‑Blackness and white supremacy within communities of colour
- OP‑ED by IDS Student Natalie Buchanan
- OP‑ED by IDS Student Brie Dukeshire