Graduate Forms

Graduate Students will use Faculty of Graduate Studies forms for: Letter of Permission, Leave of Absence Request, Notification of Voluntary Withdrawal.

Graduate Students will use the Faculty of Graduate Studies Letter Request Platform to request a "Letter to Confirm Registration and Upper Time to Completion" or a "Letter to Confirm Degree Requirements have been met". 

Graduate students will use forms specific to the Faculty of Agriculture for the planning of the Admission to Candidacy Exam, MSc Thesis Defense, Preliminary Exam, and Comprehensive Exam.

PhD students should consult the Faculty of Graduate Studies, Preparing for Your Doctoral Defence page for PhD defence timelines and forms.  

(MSc) Admission to Candidacy forms

(PhD) Preliminary Exam forms

(PhD) Comprehensive Exam forms

MSc Thesis Planning and Approval forms

Financial forms