News» Go to news main
Impact of the urban deer population on food gardening in Truro
Do you practice food gardening in the Town of Truro?
BSc Honours student Adrian Bent is conducting a study about the impact of the urban deer population on food gardening in Truro.
The survey takes about 15 minutes to complete. Respondents have a chance to win a $50 gift card to Sobeys.
Participants must have been involved in growing food for at least two growing seasons at the same location, must be at least 18 years of age and live within the Town of Truro.
The survey can be found here: https://tinyurl.com/TruroDeer
- A dream to change the world
- From Trash‑to‑Treasure
- Females leading the Truro Campus Engineering Student Society
- Sustain by Cultiv8 Summer 2023 Student Intern Positions
- Upcoming Workplace Wellness activities (April)
- A new field course offered on campus
- Industrial Postdoctoral Fellow
- A celebration of creativity from scientific minds