News» Go to news main
Dal‑AC undergraduate student wins the Science Atlantic Award
Janani Radhakrishnan, a final year undergraduate student of Dal-AC won the Science Atlantic Communication Award for her presentation at the Nutrition and Foods Conference 2022 hosted by Acadia University April 28-29, 2022.
Janani presented her undergraduate honors thesis research titled Fresh produce waste can be used to enhance hypocholesterolemic eritadenine biosynthesis by shiitake mushroom (Lentinula edodes) supervised by Dr. Vasantha Rupasinghe of the Department of Plant, Food, and Environmental Sciences.
- Spice Girl Chutney ‑ Flavours of home
- Studio Course: Teaching and Learning for Global Impact
- Volunteer Awards
- Beef Day @Dal
- New handbook provides a global assessment of sustainable diets
- Unwrap Big Savings at the Dal Bookstore Annual Yard Sale
- Faculty of Agriculture in Saint Lucia
- Landscape Architecture ticks all the boxes