News» Go to news main
Full‑time Classroom Technologies Technician for the Agricultural Campus
The Dalhousie Libraries is pleased to announce that Sean Nightingale (he/him) is the new full-time Classroom Technologies Technician based in Room 113 in the MacRae Library.
This position has been made possible due to Dalhousie’s investment in Classroom Technologies, a division of the Academic Technology Services (ATS) unit in the Dal Libraries. This commitment was originally detailed in the Budget Advisory Committee (BAC) Report LX as a three-year funding increase.
The Classroom Technologies Technician is responsible for:
Phone calls for emergency assistance will be responded to immediately — (902) 266-4032. Service requests (for less time-sensitive AV and VC questions or assistance) can be submitted to email@example.com. If you’re considering installing AV or VC in your classroom or meeting room, or need to borrow some equipment, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to the senior administration of Dalhousie for the significant support provided to make this service improvement possible. More information about hours of service is available here.
- A dream to change the world
- From Trash‑to‑Treasure
- Industrial Postdoctoral Fellow
- Females leading the Truro Campus Engineering Student Society
- Sustain by Cultiv8 Summer 2023 Student Intern Positions
- Upcoming Workplace Wellness activities (April)
- A new field course offered on campus
- A celebration of creativity from scientific minds