News» Go to news main
Listening Session: Online Teaching Experience
Listening Session: Online Teaching Experience Hosted by Brian Lesser (Manager, ETD) and Joy Galloway-Jones (Interim Educational Change Facilitator)
Option 1: June 1 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM
Option 2: June 3 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
Please RSVP with choice of date to Annette.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please join the conversation as we discuss and debrief on the past year of online course delivery. The past academic year has had many challenges, but also many inspiring moments. The intention with this session is to capture your experiences and the lessons learned with online delivery while it is still fresh in your minds. These lessons learned will inform future online delivery, but also how to incorporate the best elements of technology into our F2F delivery as well.
What has worked well? What has been a struggle? Which elements of online or hybrid delivery are you planning to continue using when you return F2F? Which students had difficulties, and which students excelled? What are some things you would do differently if you were delivering an online course in the future?
Your answers to these (and other) questions during the session will help ensure that we’re bringing our best, forward.
If you are unable to attend either session, please feel free to send any thoughts/feedback you wish to contribute to email@example.com.
- Global Reach 2021: Solving Agricultural Problems Through Research and Innovation
- Graduate student Cindy Yu wins awards at the Tri Society Virtual Conference
- Congratulations to Lana Bos
- Local Grown Salads with international talent
- Paul Manning named Assistant Professor
- Mastering her gardening career
- Leadership Experience Access Program
- MOU establishes new partnership