News» Go to news main
Join the Residence Life Team – Residence Life Don
Reporting to the Residence Life Manager, the Don is a live-in position responsible for creating and maintaining a safe and positive living environment within Fraser House for primarily undergraduate student residents.
Residence Life experience is preferred. Must have proven mediation skills as well as the ability to foster student development.
This is a live-in position with a duty period late August to May with remuneration in the form of a free meal plan (taxable deduction) during the Fall and Winter semesters, rent-free apartment (taxable deduction) term of contract.
- Atlantic Canada: a small but mighty place of its own
- A girl, her dog and finding her way back
- Research Assistant ‑ PFES
- The Best Detour
- New OACC Team Member to Assess Science Impact – Emmanuella Ellis
- Extended Learning needs your input!
- Another level closer
- Life Executive for the Class of 2021