News» Go to news main
Calling All Instructors and Professors – Your Input For COIL Is Needed!
In support of the Faculty of Agriculture Internationalization strategic objective to strengthen academic programing through the inclusion of global education intiatives, instructors and professors are requested to complete a short five minute survey.
The survey on Collaborative Online International Learning (COIL) will help to inform the delivery of COIL training and design activities within the Outbound Mobility Innovation project funded by the Canadian Government and administered by CICan.
Your support is greatly appreciated and we look forward to the delivery of modern training in COIL. See link to complete the COIL SURVEY!
- First Aid training on campus ‑ upcoming dates
- Residence Office closed September 28
- Open House Volunteers
- International Vaccinium Symposium
- Hossain Farid Prize for Graduate Studies in Animal Genetics or Physiology
- Enabling Interdisciplinary Food Research
- Horticulture Legend
- New Faces on Campus