News» Go to news main
Calling All Instructors and Professors – Your Input For COIL Is Needed!
In support of the Faculty of Agriculture Internationalization strategic objective to strengthen academic programing through the inclusion of global education intiatives, instructors and professors are requested to complete a short five minute survey.
The survey on Collaborative Online International Learning (COIL) will help to inform the delivery of COIL training and design activities within the Outbound Mobility Innovation project funded by the Canadian Government and administered by CICan.
Your support is greatly appreciated and we look forward to the delivery of modern training in COIL. See link to complete the COIL SURVEY!
- If you want it, you have to work for it!
- Invitation to Agriculture Campus Student Accessibility Focus Group
- Nutrition and Feeding Course‑ Hands on Experience
- Langille Athletic Centre Memberships
- COIL Faculty Update and New Opportunity
- SuperNOVA is hiring
- Student Appreciation Award winner Joye Sears
- Barley Party 2021