News» Go to news main
Implication of Technology in Agriculture with Robert Saik
We are honoured to have, Robert Saik, the CEO of AGvisorPRO and author of ”FOOD 5.0: How We feed the Future." as our second speaker in our Faculty of Agriculture Seminar Series.
Robert will take you on a journey from the “muscle era” of farming to a future where the convergence of new technologies like sensors, robotics, and machine learning make infinite sustainability achievable. With the veil lifted on modern agriculture practices, you’ll be inspired to contribute to a culture where farmers can adopt the science and tools they need to carry out their mission of feeding the planet.
Date: Thursday Feb 25th
Time: : 2:00 PM AST
Zoom Meeting Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87421675058?pwd=b2R0RWJQM1NYOEtoNTVEQXlHMjZnZz09
Meeting ID: 874 2167 5058
All are welcome.
- If you want it, you have to work for it!
- Invitation to Agriculture Campus Student Accessibility Focus Group
- Nutrition and Feeding Course‑ Hands on Experience
- COIL Faculty Update and New Opportunity
- Langille Athletic Centre Memberships
- SuperNOVA is hiring
- Student Appreciation Award winner Joye Sears
- Drs. Gray receive Honorary Barley rings