News» Go to news main
Winter Online Course Planning Tips & Tricks from ETD
Course planning/mapping is a very beneficial step in preparing for online delivery; it can help simplify delivery, making the course more rewarding for both instructors and students.
Planning does not have to be a time-consuming process, especially if you already have a detailed syllabus or course outline and will lead to efficiencies when preparing the course.
If you need help getting started, or are looking for suggestions, join ETD for this synchronous session where we will share ideas on: best practices and things to consider while planning, using a planning template document, and getting help from a Builder once you have a plan or outline.
After the session, ETD staff will be available to answer questions and assist instructors who may want to start a new course plan or finalize an existing plan.
When: November 3, 2:00-2:45 (tips & tricks), guided work time afterwards until 4:00
Where: Collaborate Ultra (no registration necessary) https://ca.bbcollab.com/guest/d29476d2e96444258143ed5e357647ab
- If you want it, you have to work for it!
- Invitation to Agriculture Campus Student Accessibility Focus Group
- Nutrition and Feeding Course‑ Hands on Experience
- COIL Faculty Update and New Opportunity
- Langille Athletic Centre Memberships
- SuperNOVA is hiring
- Student Appreciation Award winner Joye Sears
- Barley Party 2021