News» Go to news main
Register FREE for the Virtual Food & Beverage Trade Show!
Canadian Institute of Food Science and Technology (CIFST) Coast to Coast: A Virtual Trade Showcase, a unique event bringing together food & beverage sector scientists and technologists and academia from across Canada.
This unique event takes place on Wednesday, October 28 from 12 am to 5:00 pm AST and attendee registration is FREE.
This national event will also feature opening keynote speaker Chris Cummins, a six-time TEDx speaker and closing keynote speaker Simon Somogyi, Arrell Chair in the Business of Food at the University of Guelph, Value Chain Management.
Founded in 1951, CIFST (cifst.ca) is the national association for food and beverage sector professionals. Its membership of approximately 1,000 individuals is comprised of scientists and technologists in industry, government and academia who are committed to advancing food science and technology.
Any inquiry on the event can be directed to Dr. Vasantha Rupasinghe email@example.com), Professor and a Director of CIFST.
- Invitation to Agriculture Campus Student Accessibility Focus Group
- Nutrition and Feeding Course‑ Hands on Experience
- COIL Faculty Update and New Opportunity
- Langille Athletic Centre Memberships
- SuperNOVA is hiring
- Student Appreciation Award winner Joye Sears
- Barley Party 2021
- Drs. Gray receive Honorary Barley rings