News» Go to news main
Job Opportunity: Student Peer Educator
This is a part-time paid position for seven hours per week, throughout the academic year.
Peer Educators serve as mentors to other students and are expected to work closely with the Student Success Centre, Health Services and SAIL to promote health enhancing behaviors and attitudes through positive student engagement during activities.
Peer Educators are expected to work closely with campus and the greater community to identify opportunities for all students to positively engage in cultural exploration, entrepreneurial creativeness, academic success and career planning.
Major portfolios include Communications, Leadership/Mentorship and Events Planning, facilitate career related programing and assist with communication and support provided to during the academic year.
Peer Educators will work together to ensure projects are planned, completed and evaluated with the intent of promoting a positive and healthy campus.
Submit cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your student number and job title in the subject of the email.
For more information visit dal.ca/acstudentsuccess
- Passing of Jim Goit
- In the Media: Dr. Vasantha Rupasinghe
- Job Posting ‑ Devonian Coast Wineries
- Faculty of Agriculture Seminar Series
- CASE IH providing students with the latest in equipment technology
- Dal Innovates Ready2Launch
- Educational Technology and Design ‑ Getting Help/Support
- AC Bookstore Closed for Inventory Thursday, April 1.