News» Go to news main
Returning this fall ‑ Cannabis Production & Management
Do you know any students or recent grads hoping to work in the cannabis industry?
Cannabis Production and Management is a fully online, non-credit course that provides advanced knowledge and selected skillsets for mid to upper-level production jobs in commercial indoor growing facilities – and it’s running again this fall from September 14th – December 14th.
Students cover critical aspects of the cannabis industry, cannabis products, workplace requirements, crop management, quality control/quality assurance, harvesting, processing and waste management. The course is instructed by two Faculty of Agriculture alumni employed in the cannabis industry, Alex Buckley and Georgia Lewis.
- Finding her true passion
- Science Atlantic 60th Anniversary Tree Dedication Ceremony
- COVID immunization clinic
- New Face on Campus
- MELA – A Serious Game to address Sexual and Gender ‑ Based Violence in Ethiopia
- Take our Kids to Work Day
- Mi’kmaw Ecology and the 13 moons
- Memorial Fountain