News» Go to news main
Returning this fall ‑ Cannabis Production & Management
Do you know any students or recent grads hoping to work in the cannabis industry?
Cannabis Production and Management is a fully online, non-credit course that provides advanced knowledge and selected skillsets for mid to upper-level production jobs in commercial indoor growing facilities – and it’s running again this fall from September 14th – December 14th.
Students cover critical aspects of the cannabis industry, cannabis products, workplace requirements, crop management, quality control/quality assurance, harvesting, processing and waste management. The course is instructed by two Faculty of Agriculture alumni employed in the cannabis industry, Alex Buckley and Georgia Lewis.
- Passing of Jim Goit
- In the Media: Dr. Vasantha Rupasinghe
- Job Posting ‑ Devonian Coast Wineries
- Faculty of Agriculture Seminar Series
- CASE IH providing students with the latest in equipment technology
- Dal Innovates Ready2Launch
- Science Atlantic Nutrition & Food Conference (virtual) ‑ 2021
- Educational Technology and Design ‑ Getting Help/Support